Twittr
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Networked Blogs
Popular Posts
-
This ...is what the Miami Carnival website looks like. Bands are launching, sections are launching and the organization thats running the wh...
-
Just so you know, the male model you see on the Vibrationzz website is not just another model He's Walshy Killa , the girls dem thrilla....
-
Like I probably mentioned before, I'm Creative Director of Vibrationzz Mas Band here in Florida, and like all the other bands gearing up...
-
Hello?? Hello?? Is anyone out there?? Hmm there is some dust on this blog...and I’d like to apologize for that What happened is ....what u...
-
The following things have happened. We had the launch of one of the new, well kinda new bands in Florida. Party People. Party People was o...



2 comments:
Pisces RULE!!!! Lol!! What day is yuh b-day Cliv?
Mines just pass.
the 17th...im a leprechaun
Post a Comment