Twittr
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Networked Blogs
Popular Posts
-
Sooo your girl getting her things together for the Carnival festivities... unlike some of allyou i don't have to worry about flight an...
-
I am A LABOR DAY Carnival VIRGIN!! yes I said it.. Never played mas on the parkway... never went to a backyard party.. or a boat ...
-
You know it's very upsetting to do VVIP at an event and then realise that it was best I did general admission. I don't know who is t...
-
I have some friends, who, as much as they love me, sort of grudgingly put up with my obsession with carnival and Kaiso and the BOY. HAHA. M...
-
Here are the sections for Vibrationzz Inc 2008 Gods and Goddesses Concept/Design/..steups even production done by an anonymous blogger ..lol...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(43)
-
▼
July
(14)
- 2009 Miami-Broward One Carnival Band - FUN GENERAT...
- Uhm...Shoes Anyone?
- Vibrationzz Check List
- A Preview - Flamingo Casino
- While I've been busy
- HI People - Update coming!
- I Have a Confession..
- 2009 Miami One Carnival Events - Socavivor - It's ...
- CUCHINI...! Pay Attention- The CAMEL TOE Eradicator
- Recycled Costumes - Curioser and Curioser!!
- 2009 Miami Broward One Carnival - Tshirt Bands or Not
- Blogger Blessings
- 2009 Miami-Broward One Carnival Launch
- Miami-Broward One Carnival 2009 - Where you staying??
-
▼
July
(14)




2 comments:
Is Club Space big enough to hold this event? I also hope that they add more artist, because because I'm not even sure what some of them even sing.
I am thinking about purchasing the all week pass this year because last year i went to 3 out of the 7 fete and ended up paying the same price for the passes.
Post a Comment