Twittr
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Networked Blogs
Popular Posts
-
If you Believe That Walshy Killa MUST wear this costume while he DJ's For Miami Carnival!! Yes No View Results
-
Here are the sections for Vibrationzz Inc 2008 Gods and Goddesses Concept/Design/..steups even production done by an anonymous blogger ..lol...
-
Press Play to Listen Any body who knows me...knows that I'm a CALYPSO head...not a Soca head perse..eh? I love the traditional calypso s...
-
I am A LABOR DAY Carnival VIRGIN!! yes I said it.. Never played mas on the parkway... never went to a backyard party.. or a boat ...
-
Wha di jail?? Both Miami Carnival and Broward Carnival Sticking?? Why they websites not up yet?? Why you cant see who registered where ?? is...


1 comments:
i'm happy to see this issue publicized.we Caribbean ppl know and hav heard so many horror stories of domestic abuse from family and friends who hav migrated and done this type of work that it's good to hav a caribbean woman highlight these problems.
Post a Comment