Twittr
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Networked Blogs
Popular Posts
-
I am A LABOR DAY Carnival VIRGIN!! yes I said it.. Never played mas on the parkway... never went to a backyard party.. or a boat ...
-
I did a reshoot of Show girls this weekend, because I thought it didnt represent well in the first shoot. Here are the new pics. Opinions? -...
-
One Island Band announces its secret location for Day Break! The attached press release was forwarded to us today!. ...
-
This ...is what the Miami Carnival website looks like. Bands are launching, sections are launching and the organization thats running the wh...
-
Its Full blast band launch season and this is my first post! Yeah I'm slacking. I need an intern... but on to the post.. Today's ...


1 comments:
it passes the drunk test...
that may be enough to push it...
Post a Comment