Twittr
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Networked Blogs
Popular Posts
-
For Immediate Release: Media Contact: Yvette N. Harris Harris Public Relations 786.897.8854 ...
-
Here's a teaser from Ascension Mas for their Launch in July. And by teaser we mean TEASER (it's only 14secs long lol) -Discla...
-
Sooo your girl getting her things together for the Carnival festivities... unlike some of allyou i don't have to worry about flight an...
-
You know it's very upsetting to do VVIP at an event and then realise that it was best I did general admission. I don't know who is t...
-
I have some friends, who, as much as they love me, sort of grudgingly put up with my obsession with carnival and Kaiso and the BOY. HAHA. M...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(49)
-
▼
June
(8)
- Band Launch - BajanFuhEvah
- J'ouvert Band - White Noise - Spectrum
- J'ouvert Band - Red Antz Miami
- Band Launch Update: China Mas - The Saga of the Zo...
- Something J'ouvert 2013
- I'm Excited. Are you? Kes at Colors of the Caribbean
- Band Launch Review: Euphoria Mas - Genesis
- Miami Broward Carnival Week Events
-
▼
June
(8)



0 comments:
Post a Comment