Faces of Carnival: Do or get Done??

Thursday, August 22, 2013 Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness 0 Comments

If you are like me you may want to have that fabulous face for carnival but not sure how to go about doing it. I am a minimalist when it comes to makeup. Since the summer has introduced a bevy of colors I have ventured into trying new lip colors but I am not too sure if I can get that fabulous face I would want on the road this year.

Here area few faces I picked out (some nicely minimal and some with that extra flare) from TriniJungleJuice.com and The Magic Moments pics from Miami last year:



I know a lot of people want that fabulous face on the road, and for those people who don't think they can do it themselves or want that extra humph here are a few professionals that can assist:

Sherry Nabie: Saree Perfect - Highlight from last year and Facebook page
 

Also added this year with assistance from LovePeaceSoca is Brow Boutique www.browboutiquemiramar.com
 


-Disclaimer-

0 comments: