Our children

Saturday, May 31, 2008 clivia 0 Comments

are dying...
and not just dying...
they're being killed in depraved, evil, distorted ways...
by people whose roles were to Protect them..
when did we become this...
when did we become so cold...and dark?
When did we change?
converted from the village that raised us all..
to the singularity of suspecting all and sundry...

Little girls..
smiling potential and intelligence..
charm and wit...
our little boys..
sharp and smart and knowledgeable...

what happened ?

what happened to us...
and what the hell can save us?

what justice is left for them?
does it even existence in trinidad any more..?

I want him dead...i know its rash
an eye for an eye serves nothing...

But how callous ...how cold....how could he not expect death as his payback...
I think of my parents....
of my dad if this had happened to me..
He would be dead..
i know it.

0 comments: