One Island Body Paint _ Maccobook 2011 - Band Launch

Sunday, August 14, 2011 clivia 0 Comments

Or Lord YUMA....lord. fadda....anyways...I don't talk about Trinidad Carnival here..so here we go.

Last night was the Band Launch for "MACCO BOOK" -  Big and Strong/One Island Body Paint's presentation for One Carnival 2011 at SOCA 360 here in Florida. I had big intentions of going out there...but sleep had a different plan for me.
 Sigh.
Anyways...Thanks to Meli Maco..:) I was able to get some pics of the costumes as they displayed on stage.
For contact information and registration Go here .

Unfortunately, I don't have the names of the specific sections...but I'm sure studio pics will be available soon so that we can see the costumes in great detail. Mel when they ready send for me please!!! 

0 comments: