Review - Xtasy Mas Erotica

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness 0 Comments

Saturday was Xtasy Mas' band launch and I was pretty excited to go. Not just because they had Benjai but I am pretty amped about costumes and carnival this year, and with the theme Erotica I was looking forward to some controlled sexiness. I got there about 1.30am and I saw that I wasn't the only one that was amped. The parking lot was pretty full and cars were still streaming in behind me in a heavy flow.

I have never been to this venue before, in fact this was the first time I've ever heard about it, so I wasn't sure how the setup was going to be. When I walked in I realised it was a pretty large venue and I was glad. There was a stage and a dance floor and I was really hoping that they used the dance floor for the presentation so that we would be better able to see the costumes up close.

Not ten minutes after I got they announced that the presentation is starting in 5 minutes.

Here is a vid of the models on stage. (Excuse the turned end of this vid)




Xtasy presented three sections Ecstasy, Pleasure & Risque. Ecstasy and Risque offering you the options of frontline. I found nothing risque about the costumes. With the theme Erotica I really was expecting some sexier costumes for this presentation.  The costumes regardless are pretty and constructed very well, looking at the close ups as the models mingled in the crowd. I see no problem with them selling their costumes.



I am also exceptionally pleased that they have their website up and running already with registration ready to go. Their front line costumes are priced at $240, regular $165 and males $145. Pleasure's (yellow) prices: $155 (female), $145 (male). I think their prices are great. I suppose having sexier costumes may have resulted in higher prices and probably bid themselves out of the range they would like to be in

Check the website out here for close ups.

And after that it was Benjai's time to perform and it was a really good presentation by the People's Champion even though he was highly frustrated with the sound tech and the dj accompaniment. After Benjai's stint it was mass movement out the door, well atleast for me.

-Disclaimer-

0 comments: