I Swear..[Thanks Soca 919]

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 clivia 1 Comments

Listening to Soca 919 while at work..kinda lulls me into this calm, pleasant state.
I think its cause I hear these voices that sound like mine...
Instead of the Yankee nasal that I hear constantly...
I feel completely surrounded by it..and I hope my co-workers can understand me for the rest of the day!!
HAHAHA....
usually when I'm around my people i go "ISLAND" on them...and I have to repeat everything..

It reminds me of those saturday mornings I spoke about before...

I realized this morning that I'm working quietly with a half smile...
Cause I feel like I'm home...
Everybody sounding like my cousin...or my mother...
sigh..
Simple things..
Thanks Soca 919

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about 919. I love gladiator and Mikey K. People look at me in my office all the time because I am wining in my seat at work. yeah..thanks 91.9 :)