I Have a Confession..

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 clivia 5 Comments

I

am


A LABOR DAY Carnival VIRGIN!!

yes I said it..

Never played mas on the parkway...
never went to a backyard party..
or a boat ride..Yeah i SAID it ...no boatrides...sigh
I know ...I'm embarrassed too ..
even the little sister did better than me..
My cousin plays every year...
and my carnival crew from NY always support me in Miami without fail...

Hopefully...i fix that this year... :)

Anyways... i have pics and posts coming soon....on the Launches that took place over the weekend.

see you soon

Cliv
-Disclaimer-

5 comments:

mojito_p said...

u should be ashamed of urself brown girl! I'm giving ramajaymas a go this year. already did the others. what did u have in mind?

clivia said...

girl i knowwwwwwwww.....i amd ASHAMED!! lol
i really want to go this year...and whoever my cousin plays with ...thats where i going. I not even sure who she playing with yet.. But I like Ramajay costumes too

Carnivalcocoa said...

Save your virginity my dear. You ain't missing nothing. Labour Day on the parkway is garbage. Stick with your Miami and Trinidad carnival.

Oh No, I thought we agreed that I (Clivia) have NY and you have Miami. LOL

Anyhoo, I hope that you do make it down here for Labor Day. ( I have two sections in Ramajay)

Mojito, what section are you playing in?

clivia said...

hahaha....i gonna use the middle name when i Your territory..lol.

Im gonna work on firming up the Labor day plans this week :)