Miami Carnival Band Launch

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness 0 Comments

I was extremely excited to get to the launch on Saturday. The opportunity to see all bands (launched or not) was enough for any carnival jumbie. I got there around 10pm and some tents were not even setup yet. Eventually bands were coming in and setting up as it got later. I found that a bit disappointing especially for people who came there early trying to see all bands to pick from.

At around 12 there was finally some movement around the stage to see display of costumes. I must say EVERY band has stepped up their game. Their are some really really good costumes being presented. I couldn't stay until the end due to me not feeling well but walking out I was able to see the full lineup of bands. I cannot say there was a band who was a total flop. I see people having to make some hard decisions as to what costumes to choose and which band to play with. It may very well have to come down to loyalty or where your group wants to play.

I know this is going to be a great Miami Carnival with costumes, now for MBOC to make it a great road/track/parking lot experience.

Photos from the Launch: http://s1243.photobucket.com/upload?location=Miami%20Carnival%202013/Miami%20Broward%20One%20Carnival%20Launch


Island360's photos: http://island360.net/miami-broward-one-carnival-launch-2013/





-Disclaimer-

0 comments: