Updated - Mas Bands listing

Monday, August 13, 2012 Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness 0 Comments

We are less than 60 days away from Miami Broward One Carnival 2012. I would assume by now all bands partaking in this years celebration would be registered. And therefore it would be safe to also assume that MBOC would have an updated listing on their site of all participating bands and their contact information. Well they don't and neither does Miami Carnival (www.miamicarnival.net). Can someone tell me why both these sites seem to be fighting to be the official page? But that's another post.

I went ahead and updated our listing of bands as well as I could for all bands seeming to be participating for 2012: http://kaiserball.blogspot.com/p/carnival-resources.html

By the official launch on August 26th, I would hope that the updated listing would be up on MBOC's website. I hope!


-Disclaimer-

0 comments: