Twittr
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Networked Blogs
Popular Posts
-
Sooo your girl getting her things together for the Carnival festivities... unlike some of allyou i don't have to worry about flight an...
-
I have some friends, who, as much as they love me, sort of grudgingly put up with my obsession with carnival and Kaiso and the BOY. HAHA. M...
-
You know it's very upsetting to do VVIP at an event and then realise that it was best I did general admission. I don't know who is t...
-
My friend and I have been going to Miami Carnival for the past few yrs. and decided this time we would play mas. We chose Generation X...
-
Repost in honor of the BOy So...I was lucky enough to go see JESUS [for the uninitiated Machel JESUS Montano] in Madison Square Garden ea...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(109)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Miami Broward One Carnival Launch - New Date
- Carnivals from Around the World
- Weekend Activities
- Plz Note - MBOC Launch postponed
- Take a Listen: Major Lazer present Carnival 2012 M...
- Fully Endorsed - Oasis Charity Cooler Fete
- Remember to...
- New Miami Party - Amnesia Breakfast Fete
- One Island Body Paint - Ribbons (for the cause)
- My top picks
- Weekend Activities!!
- One carnival but Two websites??
- Updated - Mas Bands listing
- Bajan fuh Eva - The Nature of Barbados
- Save the Date - Party Room Squad Band Launch
- Miami Carnival Parties 2012
- Band Launch - Mascots International - Hotter than ...
- Save the Date - Miami Broward One Carnival Launch
- Updates so far
-
▼
August
(19)




0 comments:
Post a Comment