NOOOOOOO...PAM IS SICK!!

Sunday, February 17, 2008 clivia 0 Comments


For the un inititated...
Pam Grier...aka Pam is sick...
she crashed last night... i dont know why...
i was just loading a cd...and realized that it wasnt acknowledging the optical drive...
She blinked once...
and then tried to reboot...
and has been trying for the past hour..

what to dooo what to dooo..
I mean i love Fyah Stick [desktop] and all....
Old faithful takes a licking and keeps on ticking..
but Pam is the baby...

why are my babies slipping on me..
Joey [the Ipod] was just returned to me by the grace of God]
amd I've just gotten into my habit again of watching video soul and downloading whatever crosses my fantasy to feed him...

sigh but Pam...
Pam is my heart...

why Pam ?? she's black and strong and KICK ASSS...like Pam Grier...

sigh..
what am i gonna doooo

My computer guy cant look at her till Wednesday...
what the hell am I gonna do??

PLUS if he has to do the flashy thingy on her like they do on Men In Black....
I'm gonna lose allll my book marks, and my pics from the hair show ...and my costume inspirations...and my business card files..
and my drafted Press releases...and .......jus thingking about it makes me wanna PEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY THE HELL DO I NOT BACK UP THIS SHIT!!?????
WHYYYYY????

the damn one car program forces you to do it and i IGNORE IT ??/
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????!?!?!??!?!?!?

I keep rebooting her thinking this time it'll work
Computer guy says.,...
hmm..
sounds like the hard drive died??
Wha??
Scuse me?
que?
WTF
I still have the damn plastic on it to avoid excess fingerprints on her sleek frame....

im heartbroken...

HEARTBROKEN!!!!

sigh...
pray for pam..

0 comments: