The Process

Saturday, February 23, 2008 clivia 1 Comments

Anxiety
is a bitch....
an ugly evil stinky one that just sits and stares at you while you trying to do important THINGS!!

So..

the costumes designed...
Basically...

And I've gone back and forth so many times that i don't even know which way is up a anymore..

I use the inspiration of my CARNI-CREW to design..

Something that I know they would like..
Something that will transform them when they put it on...

Some thing that can NOT be mistaken for the EXACT image i want to create...
I'm tired of research now...
and relying on imagery..
My images..

and then when i m done..
i try to look at it with the eyes of the people I know...
and see they would choose it above ALL others..

I try to make concessions for body types...
and what we women have issues about...
what to hide and what not to..

And
my other priority is to make a Male Costume ...
that men will feel MASCULINE in..

Pray for me..

my head hurts...

The Alter Ego's in FULL EFFECT

I guess I have to consider them voices of reason...
sigh..

Let's just feed them Merlot and hope they shut the hell up...

It's only FEBRUARY....

how the hell am i gonna Last?

1 comments:

HQ said...

You are going to think of the joy on all our faces when we see our costume and you are going to keep your eyes on the beautiful tableau that we will make when we all sit pretty in our sections! LOL

You make me want to start to work out now with this entry!