ENDORSED EVENT! - Oasis Labor Day Weekend

Thursday, August 12, 2010 clivia 0 Comments


You know I don't vouch for anything unless I can personally say I enjoyed it. And even though I try to share information on this blog, I try VERY carefully to not give opinions on things, choosing rather to have people give their own input.
I can't do that with this one. And is not cause SIXAXIS is my people...yeah I might be biased.
But people, this party....this party hasn't failed me once.
Cooler fete, at a beautiful venue. Once you say cooler fete, you know the stoosh gone out the door. You liming with your people, you're drinking your drink of choice, you choose your company cause you bringing them with you.
The Music on point...what else could you possible ask for? so GO! Get your tickets early. Its worth it. They have food on sale...my advice is prepare your stomach before you get there. We trinis are the best in this kinda lime. This is a party of Legendary enjoyment. Plus part proceeds go to the Susan G. Comen Foundation for the Cure. A Party With A Cause. Dont't Miss It!
Buy your Tickets ONLINE!
 -Disclaimer-

0 comments: