The very popular July 21st!

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness 0 Comments

This seems to be a very popular night in Miami. Looks like not 1, or 2 bands are launching on the same night, but 4 bands have decided to use this date. Carnival Nationz, Ascension Band, China and Euphoria!!

Miami's soca fraternity is not that large so I'm wondering how much people really going to be at each launch. I mean, yes bands probably can't depict when another band is going to launch but this is not Trinidad and I think amongst the band leaders and probably the carnival committee some kind of notice can be done so that bands don't have things like this happen and everybody can support everybody. Or at least potential masqueraders can. 

Now I have to choose one launch to attend and hope that I can find someone people going to the other launches to help do some coverage for the ones I can't attend. If anyone is interested in covering one of these launches please let me know - kaiserballco@gmail.com


-Disclaimer-

0 comments: