Kanye's Work Out Plan

Monday, August 20, 2007 clivia 1 Comments

So...just like every woman who plays mas, The exercise campaign has started.

While the Male friends' saying that they like the little weight on me..I'm 110 lbs 10 pounds more that my usual 99. No I'm not anorexic, or under weight. I'm 4ft 9!. And while i'm lucky that in our family weight tends to sit well....WELL in the thighs and ass and boobs...I havent been close to that weight since college days.

Plus after seeing the scarce lack of material being displayed in the carnival costumes...ah girll need to get right. Nothing drastic like Kanye's workout plan, but i figure If i Start now and get into a schedule, by Labor Day toned, by Miami Carnival, tight, and by Trinidad FIERCE!!!

1 comments:

Bagogyul said...

hey. work it out..
I started 3 wks ago.
Coldstone ice cream aint seeing me till next summer.
And when I come to miami...no burgers from Miami Subs. :(