China Mas Group - Miami Carnival 2k7

Sunday, August 19, 2007 clivia 0 Comments

I wasnt able to make it to the band launch for China Mas Group but i have some pictures of their sections from off their website.
I'm sure that when I go to the Carnival Launch tomorrow I'll have the opportunity to take pictures of all the bands that are participating in the Miami Carnival parade, but until then, I hope these Few will suffice. The rest of the pictures can be seen on their website.
A friend asked me why I wasnt doing more commentary on my thoughts about the designs and costumes. As a past member of many...actually Most of the bands here in Miami, my words i think will appear too ..well..personal ..than critical..so instead i Share what info I have, and allow people to make their own decisions.

Sweet Lime

Savannah Party
J'ouvert
Misbehave

0 comments: