Disclaimer

Thursday, September 06, 2007 clivia 0 Comments

My name is Clivia.
I have opinions on a lot of things..like everybody else.
I have been blessed, and unlucky in life ...like everybody else
My thought processes and education I credit to my gene pool, an active imagination, and inclination towards things artistic, a child hood filled with extravagance and travel and exposure, amazing parents and extended family.
I am a Cancer Survivor and a Divorcee.
I have the best sister in the world, and friends who can tolerate my MADNESS!!

This Blog is free, the words are too. My internet bill , electricity, monitor and Keyboard was paid for by ME.
So ahm...

I will say...WHAT i want....When I want to..

After all..
you paid for yours ...so if you're upset or insulted, disturbed or frustrated
You may move along...

No Harm No Foul

Much Love

Cliv

0 comments: